黑人的幽默

有什麼好文章、好圖片就在這邊發表吧!
版面規則
轉載請務必註明原作者以及出處!
Post Reply
頭像
玥楓宇昕
Guild Member
Guild Member
文章: 417
註冊時間: 2005年 8月 6日, 13:42
來自: 玥楓家族 維心六劍
Contact:

黑人的幽默

文章 玥楓宇昕 »

這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策曾讓非洲原 住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心 中的不滿與無奈。


Dear white, something you got to know
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。

When I was born, I was black.
當我出生時,我是 黑色 的

When I grow up, I am black.
我長大了,我是 黑色 的

When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是 黑色 的

When I'm cold, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是 黑色 的

When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我害怕時,我是 黑色 的

When I'm sick, I'm black.
我生病了,我是 黑色 的

When I die, I'm still black.
當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的



You---white people,
而你呢---白人 白種人

When you were born, you were pink.
當你出生時,你是 粉紅色 的

When you grow up, you become white.
你長大了,變成 白色 的

You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是 紅色 的

You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是 青色 的

You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是 黃色 的

You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是 綠色 的

You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是 灰色 的

And you, call me " c o l o r " ?
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?
Post Reply